Aquatic Research System
A. Stainless Steel Aqua Research System
1. Made of Stainless Steel.
2. Three-layer open assembly shelf (W:1120mm × D:355mm
× H:1610mm) for an optimal light penetration.
3. Easy installation and can be expanded or contracted
according to different needs.
4. Cube steel bar structuring, solid and heavy-weight
bearable. Adjustable foot for uneven grounds.
5. Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride(UPVC) water supply
pipes, and polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) assembly
discharge pipes to form the drainage system.
6. Quality regulating valves, capable of adjusting
the water flow to each layer and each tank. Water flow
rate won’t be disturbed and influenced among the tanks.
7. Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride(UPVC) air supply
tubes, each tank is independently air supplied and
able to be adjusted.
B. SELF-CLAENING TANKS
1. Overflow filtering design to clean the waste on
the bottom automatically, optimizing the circulation
2. Made of polycarbonate (PC) materials, suitable
for autoclave treatment.
3. 4 sizes of 1.5 L, 3L, 10 L, 20L tanks are available,
optional for choices and needs.
4. Ergonomic design, ideally shaped and easy-to-use tank.
5. Movable partition board with easy-to-open top,
convenient for maintenance and observation.
6. Different dimension tanks for separating fish of
different sizes, good for avoiding biting and fighting
C. EFFICIENET CONTROL SYSTEM
1. Consists of circulation filter system,
oxygen aeration system, UV light sterilization system,
automatic power shut down-leakage protection system,
flow rate detect-alarm system and photoperiod lighting
2. Control case with IP 65 rating, water-proof,
dust-proof, easy and safe to operate.
3. High performance pre-filter that combines mechanical,
chemical and biological filtering for an optimal water
4. Effectively inhibit pathogens and growth of floating
algae in water.
D. WASTEWATER DISPOSAL SYSTEM
1. Polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) materials reservoir and
wastewater storage tank to form a complete water
2. Independent water dripping supply and overflow
release system to refrain from pollution among tanks.
3. Chemical-adding machine for free-of-pathogens water
treatment in the wastewater storage tank.
PAT No. M 333776, M 336688, M 341410
The display color of the item and its packaging could differ from the
actual product due to uses' monitors settings.