AZOO CHELATED FERRITE LIQUID
For aquatic plants, reef aquariums and ponds
1. Made from a unique organic iron complex, it is a high-efficiency chelated ferric
liquid, which can be absorbed effectively.
2. Improves the growth quality and rate, while enhancing leaf color.
3. Works in either acidic or alkaline water conditions and supplies sufficient available
iron, to water plants.
The comparison between AZOO CHELATED FERRITE LIQUID and others:
1. Stand for general inorganic ferric liquid. It gradually loses its effect when pH=4 and
out of work totally when pH=3.2.
2. Stand for EDTA ferric liquid. It gradually loses its effect when pH=5.5 and out of
work totally when pH=8.2.
3. Stand for AZOO CHELATED FERRITE. It is always in effective situation within
the range of pH value.(yellow area)
The display color of the item and its packaging could differ from the
actual product due to uses' monitors settings.