AZOO AROWANA MINERAL SALT
Special formulated minerals for Arowanas.
Arowana originated from Indonesia and Malaysia and
is consider as symbol of nobleness. Arowanas are
kept in aquariums and often suffer from change of
osmotic pressure by feeding and improper water
changes. The Arowana Mineral salt is essential
for keeping Arowana.
1. Ideally formulated for arowana with over 20
kinds of major elements, over 30 kinds of trace
elements and multi-vitamins.
2. Boost fish health, refrains threat from
parasites, stabilizes nerve systems and
improves fish’s immunity.
3. Stabilize osmotic pressure
4. Provides buffering of pH Value and hardness
of water, refrain water from acidity by overfeeding.
Na+ Mg2+ K+ Ca2+ Sr2+ Cl- SO42-
Br- B F- HCO3- Al I Fe Cu Zn,
Trace elements, minerals and multi vitamins.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. One full tea spoon is 5 gram. For the first time
use, add 20 gram per 50 liters of water.
2. After water changes, apply the dosage
(20 gram per 50 liters) according to the
volume of water that refill in the tank.
3. Each bag contains 1000g for 2500 liters
of water. A 5 gram spoon is included.
The display color of the item and its packaging could differ from the
actual product due to uses' monitors settings.